Friday, January 09, 2009

Post #224.

Simple, but strange. Can anyone relate that reducing global warming can bring you with terms to know the streets and the roads better. Unknown fact, but can be easily related. Previously, I used to prefer walking rather than going to places with any means of transport. It did cost the meager pocket money heavy. Now I have the space to spend, having an own income source. Pursuing onto such an income source, while teaching a standard 5 student, I came across a simple term to prevent air pollution and hence global warming, by reaching places of mild distance on foot. I do that, but with a different motif of course.
Thanks to that age old habit, I know a lot of places in Calcutta, now Kolkata, thanks to a good sense of direction and navigation. I have a number of followers too in this matter of finding out places in Kolkata!
What a post! Will not gain in any T.R.P that's for sure!!! Anyways, who cares... I like writing, be it sense or nonsense! after all, my tag line goes something like this... "Telling through the Rules!!!", remember that!
P.S: But its a good deal to know one's place well, in bargain to save some fuel and Global Warming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment