Monday, September 13, 2010

Understanding Dilemma...

I had tried to bring back the flair of writing stories - the ghastly ones, but may be its too early for a 31st October adrenaline to fire and smog up my blog. When I came online tonight, I headed clicked onto Cutting the Chai, one of my favorites and observed the sense of professional outlook that the blog bore, when I desired to address myself into Wordpress from Blogspot. Just then, some tears from within, some unspoken words that never meant anything to the world, due to lack of correspondence, started knocking back, diluting my thoughts. This shifting always bring back memories of leaving the old and start off for the new, may be this time I will hold back!

My Priority Inbox showed a mail from a person, who once was a very good pal of mine. It mentions ideas and desires, that will bar a number of aspects from my life, but may be I was a loner and will remain so. People will always get past, destroy and move forward... nomads as we all will always be. A sms, during my college era mentioned that Friends are very Bad Tenants... When they stay they give great company, but when they leave, they tear off the wall papers and dismantle the room they had occupied for years, yonder (may be).

30 days from now, we are into the Pujas. May be I will not have any piece of S5 meeting here  in Kolkata, which hurts a bit. Sanga, Sammy, Sandy and Pachu... will miss you yet again. Aaaahhh.... I cannot dilute my tears with the thoughts of Pujas.... It was a bad start to the week...the morning saw ZERO yield of Results in my experimental work and now it seems more pestering to think that I am ending the day with sour and bitter tastes...and Mind it...the Graphiti Edition (12.09.10) of the Telegraph, Kolkata mentions in the Zoduiac Column by Kusum Bhandari, that, Leo will have a great week ahead in both professional and home front! If this is Good..then I dont want any more!!!

God knows what's up ahead....

Copyright: Somnath Paul for Canonical Cacophony.
2008, Pujas.

No comments:

Post a Comment