Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tell me how to win your heart...

For I haven't got a clue-

But its always you and me and everything new!!

Five years of walking together under the welkin, its approaching a new beginning. Its calling for the violin, the cakes, celebrations and many more. But when the time for these will run down, its just me... and you!

Changing defines my life, since when I met you. From the novice walker in the park, you made me transform into a steady feet! You have pulled me out of the several ideas of changing tracks. You derailed my corporate "passion" to the real me; making me comfortable in what I did and do and will keep on doing. May be that's the clue where I won your heart and you- won it long before you even thought about winning it.

Hello.......

Its just me and you.


No comments:

Post a Comment