Wednesday, March 02, 2011

For the sake of writing.

Many a day has past. Just when the judgement day for one is arising, the day to grab my passion instrument comes upfront; this Wednesday, 2nd of March, 2011.

The day brings forth completion of the 7th year of my Dad's demise, the 26th birthday of one of the closest friend of mine, Soumillo and also would open the gateway for the Nikon D5000 body + lens system. It will fetch me Rs. 33,000/- (18-55mm Lens Only, Carry Case and 4GB SD Card.) The grey market asks for Rs. 30,600/- for the same.

Back-doors are not always sensible option though, so I will chose for the former.

But, with everything in store, when lot of things dont fall into places, you kind of get sticky. Even the warmth of excitement cannot get you in proper mood...appreciably Right!

But, lets see. Let the CMOS sensor come into hand. Then may be I will start talking. Infact have a plan to open a dedicated website based on my photography so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment