Friday, December 14, 2007

Love has Mass, but No Weight!!!



To Love and Being Loved is a completely seperate theme from the notion falling in love... Its not a fall... if you shall consider. Its just like getting the proper thrust to excel, a thrust that comes from withing, thats completely naked and natural and nothing more than a small pain that is overwhelmingly hard to bear with a separation and similarly, easy to smile with satisfaction when together hand in hand, should grizzling the shoulders!

Its a feeling, that you Feel..but very interstingly, it has Only mass and No Weight. It completes you, makes you feel fulfilled (mass has volume) but you dont feel the burden of the weight. This is what I know love and being loved and Loving is all about..clear and confusionless to me. Have I being successful enough to bring you people around my idea? Guess yes, if not then do contact me at the given ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment