Tuesday, September 12, 2006

F
From Infancy to modern state of the Art Tyelami...I have crossed it in a very casual way..taking life as it came..and preparing myself with every sort of the seasons..that comes by. Although many people would say that I am bluffing that, because I am the most Precious Tension accepting machine...but no one can ever point out that i have not achieved my goals. And thats why say that i managed to live the life casually. There's a type of pleasure in taking tensions, because after all the pains, the soothing balm really feels very comfortable..and very touching.
Thats me... ready to take onto a newer life..lets see...what comes out of it..lets hope for the best, as I prepare myself to do my Masters in Genetics, from Ballygunge Science College, under University of Calcutta.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment