Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lukochuri.


27th Feb 2007. Standing at the shores of Bay of Bengal, in Digha. The sky was dark as it was 8PM. Suddenly a friend of mine uttered some lines in bengali which simply meant: "when the sea cam and hit my feet, it seemed to surrender to me. But when again I did bend down to reach her, went away. So I decided to write my name on the sand, which would emphasize my authority over her."

At that pleasant note, I suddenly uttered something which came out spontaenously with my head nodding: "...still the sea is almighty, for she revolts at your demand of authority by erasing the waves from her mind."

Isn't it so true?
At a juncture of so much of a generation gap notion being uttered world wide, with changing cultures and attitude of youth towards life, somethings never change. One such example are the group of 11 people who made their small trip to Digha and the other example of unconquered reality is the sea, which kept on oscillating to and fro through ages and ages over and over again!

Just as the golden Sun shines always bringing new and good weather everytime the storm is over. The happening is unchangeable, similarly, the fact of life that nature will never ever submit to mankind, but mankind has to submit to her vuews and authority is always true! And it shall always be like that! So what if the eternal forces may play a little hide and seek with her own children.... And i really mean it. Hide and Seek alias Lukochuri in Bengali!

No comments:

Post a Comment