Monday, March 12, 2007

UNFORCED ERROR.

Things which one doesnt want to do, yet it happens. This is true in the game of lawn tennis to cricket, from the passing of the soccer ball, to the wrong move in the heat of the time. Unforced errors are always a GAME, whether in it or out of it in our life, where we hunt for success, and the unwanted "game" called the UNFORCED ERRORS comes up in our lives!









Taking decision in the heat of emotion is always linked up with the fact that it makes life really hard and uneasy to do! Today I am in such a scenario, where if I wanted I would have had become an Engineer and would have a job by now instead of pursuing Genetics as post graduation! But just as life become hard, no doubt, but if one has the will and the determination, then one can surely make a mark amidst all the adversities. That I am looking to gain inspite of an error! may be what happens is for your own good! I pray for my succes as well as pray for those who are in quite a similar situation as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment