Sunday, January 06, 2008

Helloz...

My first post in the Year 2008. Since the last post a number of incidents rocked the world news. One of the most shocking being the assasination of Benazir Bhutto, the two time former prime minister of Pakistan, in the wake of another well contested elections in Pakistan.


Today India doomed in the second straight victory against Australia Down Under. But one thing I must point out, India played against 14 players in the opposition... the three more were the Umpires.


Anyways, lets start the posts with some good aspects. As life is smiling, the mood swing came after a long long time. Yesterday night I some how felt very down. Dont know the actual reason which is again the typical casology with me. But since Life has been smiling since Last August 2007, this was a long time down the line, almost 5 months that I felt so so down. The year started with the examination, but in the season window to eourselves, this I would say was not very very welcomed!


To end this small note, I would like to dedicate some words to my Life:

" Missing you is not just a habit, its feeling undefined. Without You the life seems so dark and vacuum, and with you, everything smells spring fresh... even if its Dry Winter. "

No comments:

Post a Comment