Saturday, January 12, 2008

Encountering Dilemma...

Masters or rather say Post Graduation is one the verge of ending..it has taken the Silk Route, and hope to be so, till the Red Carpet appears in the scenario. Am happy, but as the Red Carpet comes on the horizon, the urge to be in the Peak Base Camp is coming with staggering outcomes. Thoughts Thoughts and more thoughts, increasing the brains plasticity and remaking and rejuvinating the synaptic conjoints are becomingmore and more prominent. To be or not to be is the basic answer.. and the verdict is that its To Be in the Base Camp. Its a rat race out there, with very little known outcome. Its a highly stringent but conducive environment to be in.
Today, 12th January 2008, 13:30hrs, I am writting this leaving all my doldrums behind. In another one year time, I will have to know where I stand. Its damn important, for it contains the information of my life to come into my soul... Its treacherous thoughts, but with my Life believeing in the Soul, I will manage it the hardest way possible.
Think Biggest... achieve Big...


No comments:

Post a Comment