Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day.

Every day I longed for You. Everyday I stood on the pavement, waiting to see thy smile. Every day I toiled the roads back and forth in the wait to see You, even for a second. You would come, smile, hold thy hands and have few sweet words for ourselves before we left for our present residence... The how does this 14th February feel so differednt that I should be termed as Valentine's Day? The day of Lovers? Well that was the answer that I tried to figure out. It can be framed in a very short and precise manner: "It never felt very diffeent, unless the inductive effect of vision seeing people around hand in hand, at a much more frequent pace, and places unexpected... did made me feel for your hands... your touch... your warmth!" Now that was what that stood ज़रा हटके !!! It felt really great when even for an Hour I did find you, there standing for me all the way long!

1 comment:

  1. change the colour scheme.. it's too flashy!!

    ReplyDelete