Friday, April 11, 2008

Cup Of Tea.

Today, 11th April 2008, sitting in a chair placed comfortably in the balcony, I looked up in the heavens. Many stray crows made their way zig-a-zag, underneath the well organized clouds. The soft breeze kissed my cheeks, the Sun, which was blazzing hot just an hour ago, was now milder like the tea, which lay in wait for over a quarter of an hour, just to be sipped in. In this juncture of the slowly realized (but fast moving) time, did it dawn upon me, the pain of being a simply educated unemployed human being in the face of Life. This September-October, my formalities will be completed and my future will be at stake by the year end. May be, at the year round a good news of having let my foot set on the foreign soil will be realized, with all the honey on my palate.
Just as I was getting everything organized, a brisk missed call from Avisek Basu took be aback, on thy seat, recalling back all the Happy Moments that I did see come true in the dusk of student life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment