Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hi all...

An information was mis-represented in my last article. That was something "THE ARTICLE" of no use for a simple fish monger like me... but could have been better suited as the 200th post. But, fact is, this present article which you are reading is actually the 200th post. In my history of various articles that I have posted time and again, there was one unwritten draft, deleting which makes the last article 199th and this one as 200th. Although there has been a common knack to write something meaningful, but with the increasing back pain, I would just like to enumerate the spectrum of thoughts that Ihave tried to serve you people since 2006 June. Previously I took my tuitions as my only livelihood and to get rid of various unwanted pains I got myself indulged in blogging. Well life is on the roll... but Blogging has never stopped. From the initial simple target of discussing my taughts online, now it has come to discussing anything under the screen. ;-) anyways, just to give you the linking... here it is, the standard range between 2006's first post to the 2008's 199th post...
http://somnath-is-here.blogspot.com/2006/06/pace-maker-tissue-and-heart.html
to.....
http://somnath-is-here.blogspot.com/2008/11/solitary-ripper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment