Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Rocking Horse Winner.


POST # 209


I have seen the shadow sway to and fro, have seen the arm chair rock like the pendulum of the old grandfather clock. Even when D.H Lawrence created magic with his own Rocking Horse Winner, I can relate that to my own wooden horse that kept swaying long time before my wonder years. The boy's family lacked money to set up a social standard, maintain it infact! And, December end, another person thinks of proper, fruitful investment of what he has gathered in his past five years. Guess who is gonna be a winner, is not the question, but the stories and the brocade of beautiful visions comes to the mind... I dont know whether I can win the match, but yes, I have opted for being a part of this hugely competitive race. Who ever wins, I wish that my life keeps its smiling ways, rock solid!


I keep thy fingers crossed, and lie in wake, in the hands of fate, to curve out a good news into my eventless life!

No comments:

Post a Comment