Monday, May 18, 2009

Nothing Comes for Free...

There was a University Life, after the College Life, which in turn was after the School Life.... The cycle gets going. Each phase had their dues, hues and gloomies. A good tag line for MTV Roadies eh? Well, running all around, in life is like crossing every hurdle in the road...hence MTV Roadies v. 7.0 can sound my phrase. {so have an advanced autograph book signing folks!!!} Raghu would say: Arre kuch soch!!! kuch alag kar...kya celebrity ki tarah autograph sign karte firega!!!? huh?! I am, saved by God's grace, he would not continue into saying.... autpograph k badle mein...auto chala!!! I think I am better off not doing that!!! [lolz]

Post-M.Sc was spent trying to become a poke in the wheel of luck and keep on trying crack the GRE and the TOEFL and the NET. Many said, why would you go out, with your lone family member, growing old day by day alone... may be destiny never felt so, and now I am seated...to some degree of comfort in my new job. Being a regular employee in a trading company! Cool Offer, I guess, and I grabbed!

But this life style demands a new aspect of life and hence old habits have to wear off! My very close friend once said, sighting me an example in form of a proverb, Whilst in Rome, Do as the Romans Do. But some how, people who say these...sometimes forget that I am doing what the Romans are doing, just to get accustomed to the new environment and then I can alter... them to my own way. But I have to learn how the Romans make Cheeese... and leave the Rasgollas aside for few months I guess!

Confusing article...



No comments:

Post a Comment