Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Schedule...

This is for the people and my friends, who can visit my orkut profile or a recently uploaded and linked in online album to get a look of the various pujas that I have for you. It will be, in short, a complete Puja Parikrama.

Some of the biggest names to be completed, but this time round, if the rain gods permit, I think I would penetrate the suburbs and the village pujas, just for the essence of puja!

Saptami: Morning ~ Behala Parikrama. Evening ~ Rashbehari & Kasba.
Astumi: Morning ~ Central & North Kolkata. Evening ~ South East Kolkata [Park Circus /Ballygunge]
Nabami: Not decided ~ but may go to Garia and beyond.
Dasami: The sad tunes of an end and a happy tunes of hope ~ Bhasan @ Babughat!

Think this will cover up every alley! Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment