Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Season's Greetings...

I am bit busy now a days, to increase my ratings and bring back those readers who once came and peeped through my thoughts!

In the course of the day, I was searching something productive to be posted. The days are ahead with the festive season coming upfront and one of the biggest festival is on it's way: The Durga Pujas. I wanted to wish my fellow bloggers and all trhe people around the world about Happy Pujas, or as per as the bengali colloqui goes, "Sarodiyar Preeti o Suveccha". I tried to post a greetings card here and so I proceeded: " Pujas Greetings + HTML Code". Google gave me thousands of option but 123 is relied upon always and hence I came up to this link to budge me out of the place of unknown: Embedding a e-card in my blog. The site: http://www.123greetings.com/events

I click on to Share Options and here is what I have for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment