Saturday, January 02, 2010

Decade...

Sounds like a boring diary of the memorable events of the "naughties", then I must beg your pardon, as this excuse wouldn't be true to snob pass my blog... The Panorama spans through certain defining moments of my life, that today, when I did pay a visit to those architectures and a few of those architects, pulled me back...some a decade, some a half of dozen of years... All were reminiscence of the beautiful life that I had and look forward for some more, with more vibrant and mosaic appearance...

With strands of white appearing and like every normal mom, mine too is beating the drum for my marraige, citing examples of some of my friends who have dived or will be diving into the ocean of adventure, awaiting my survival to the fittest and managing a place in the "Society", to converge into the holy Rights of letting the two hands come together, keeping Fire the Witness for such Nuptial Rights...

What more, with Sourav starting the procession last year, in January, Suman [from a different canvas of my life] will be drawing a boundary between "Single" and "Married" this Feb. I am fighting all odds to defend my position, but need something fast so that I can draw some line some where... :-P

Anyways...looking for the Year ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment