Thursday, April 15, 2010

Honest Characters...

The Characters over here are not out of any movies...nor of life...but the alphabets that we computer freaks and good for nothing bloggers normally point to.

But, like all other days, where the characters spoke nonsense or sense in a mixed concoction, it will only speak the truth today...no mixture.

For the past few months, I would not say its years also, I have found that these characters are not shaping something that is worthy of a reading. Just keep the traffic on with some dumb key words, I wrote things. The blog was started with a vision that would put forward my mind to others...the faces known or unknown! Today, the title seems more correct literary than the pun which I intended to make it carry! Why is this happening? I have not lost interest in blogging nor am I too tired to do so!!! Then what is that honest confession:

I have lost the muse and the mule. The Muse made things spicy and the Mule made the muse running behind. The concoction was worthy [and did drew some comments along!] I don't know whether this new year [by the way its Bengali New Year, so Subho NabaBarsho!], I can turn on a new leaf... and make the blog interesting!

One thing I can promise all is that I will be visiting Eden Gardens after a long 3 years, the last one being in 2007, but that day the Srilanka India match was washed off! So that literally makes that I would be witnessing  a legitimate match after 4 years, the last of such an incident was Day 3 @ Edens, of the Test between India and South Africa in 2006! I will be posting the IPL3 Match experience between Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals, along with the Videos.

But before i go, I would like to inform many of the readers that atlast my voice, like other's was heard by Presidency College as they established the statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, the great freedom fughter this April. NSCB was expelled from the college for his movement against a British Proffessor, when he joined the Scottish Church College to complete his studies! I went to college and felt happy that at last our voices to do justice to such a great man came frorefront! Here is the Pic:












Copyright: Somnath Paul. April 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Copyright :Somnath paul!!!
    barabari hochhe na bondhu!

    ReplyDelete