Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reporting Winter

With the cold spell over Kolkata, just over; the mercury stabilizing at the 12'C mark for the first time over 24 hours and that too after one and a half week, the sun felt cheerful on a Sunday.

And why not. With a regular Sunday Quota of 5 tuition classes, I came across only two and the day is about to get over. 2011 started cold and some astrologers have started recontacting me with a brief report of the year and some prediction of the decade. I am here, sitting and writing the blog, not knowing what will be coming up in the next 10 minutes and then you get such spoofs!

God!

With Sadashib getting married within a fortnight and my mom sporadically reminding me of my age and "wrong" decision to remain a bachelor, I find it really difficult to dream of buying a long craving SLR and start clicking around the backyard for some subjects! (... and be a FREE BIRD for some more years!)

This week is going to be special. I mean, big. Its a week, which will enhance my connections with the other members of the Group, with whom I work...via the Joining Party, scheduled on 20th Jan, 2011. I am looking forward to it as it has been quite a long............time..........(approx 4years), since I rocked my torso to some Rock Music...Free Style!

Any thing more interesting? Well yes. Come February, I will be moving out of Kolkata for a conference. Now that is something I gonna look at! Lets see. Till then, just signing off from a Red Smeared State of West Bengal...


No comments:

Post a Comment