Friday, February 11, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Loner.

Loner and Lover. Both has five letters, the first two and the last couple letters are the same for both; the difference comes in the middle. If you are "N"ot in love, then the n-factor creeps in, making its place. If you have a "V"alentine, the needless to mention where the V gets it's place! ... and that too, How!?

Come Valentine; and I am off with a very depressing tune. The depression comes when you have to satisfy your thoughts with the re-tracing your habit of playing with the manikins within the flash-player supported game on Facebook called Farmville! I did that on 11th Feb, 2011. I enjoyed it at the start, but with time and change of Network providers,  felt bored. Hence resorted to Blogging!

Life is full of transits. It so happened that I was walking by the streets of Vellore, when I spotted two children readily begging for some tea and cookies, beside a roadside, make shift tea stall. I felt very sad. Nor because the food that I asked to gulp down for two days at that instance, but felt the urge which may be hunger can bring to all human beings! After Laughter and Cry, this must be the third feeling that sounds (hunger-pangs) same in all humans! Out of the feeling, I bought two cakes from the stall and handed them over to them. The two almost faded across the horizon, the glow of the setting sun marking an end to the second day of the conference! Gosh! I never felt a transition like this before.

As I turned around, a pat or two touched my shoulder. A woman of mid fourties, came up and spoke to me in broken English which meant, Thank you for the aid, but I want my children to earn and not eat on donations. So I am returning you back the cakes. Wow! I was taken aback. Though process making the ultimate gateway to the factor called "Honor Living". Soldiers have that in the battle field; this lady was about to train her soldiers for the same. Am sure, they will rise and fade like the sun, that I moments ago admired!

Great thoughts!

courtesy: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment