Friday, July 12, 2013

Sinister or Real?

Today, after a long time, it was really refreshing to go through some of the presentations by my fellows at CSIR-IICB, during the concluding sessions of the British Council Library's Seminar Preparation workshop. While some beautiful presentations on various aspects of society and civic senses, conservation and environment were put on the roll, I had a different thing in mind.

With one of my past blog post, entitled: "Ramayan and Charles Darwin",  having a huge success, with more than 2,132  hits (till today) since it's publication, three years ago; anthropological aspects as well as extra-terrestial conglomeration always fascinated me. And what more could draw the lineage between these two fields, than the pyramids. Do they have something else to say to us? I think like many other astro-historians, anthropologists and historians believe, the extra-terrestrial connection between the Pyramids and The Cosmos. I am sure you like my presentation.





No comments:

Post a Comment