Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Last Lab Class....


Presidency College, Department Of Physiology, is where my Identity as a Presidencian truly rests. And it is From here that people have been able to Run the Show in their lives..and I'm confident enough to do the same.
Things shall never be the same again. with the Three Years passing by too fast and too quickly, we have ever had the time to reflect back to what we got. The most important thing may be, that I have had got as well as others is the good lot of experience. Which is the most valuable to me. The last Class in the BioChemistry Practicals shall always remain a momentous situation for me, where I will be missing my comrades, may be some for ever!
But on the whole it had really been some three years.
This post is to just publish the names, with whom i have had the Good Fortune to work with. Amongst whom amny have had made their ways to great places for a good future, and most of them are waiting for their chances and will soon grab them like sweet tastes!
Sunandini Chandra, Sayanatani Majumdar, Sanchari Ghosh, Charmi Singh, Monika Gayen, Amrita Kundu, Kasturi Pal, Ronita Chatterjee, Syed Benazir Firdaus, Tannia Sen, Diya Bhattacharya, Suman Das, Kanad Banerjee, Samrat Banerjee, Sadashib Ghosh, Umesh Ghosh Dastidar, Sukesh Mandal.

I WILL MISS YOU ALL....!

No comments:

Post a Comment