Sunday, August 20, 2006

The two places that have had made me as to what I am today can be attributed to Calcutta Boys' School and Presidency College, Calcutta. These two places have ensured that I may come out educationally sane person who have his own mind set to have his own opinion and place it too.

Calcutta Boys' School. Located on 72, S.N.Banerjee Road. Calcutta- 700014. Its where the childhood have played...with no tensions.

Presidency College. Located at 87/1, College Street. Calcutta- 700036. its where the adulthood got shape. The end of teens and start of twies...Presidency College hve had made me taste the sweetest taste of love, educational mindset (which can really be colourful) and well, above all politics.
may be because of all these I can say...its the best way to present me to the outside world.

Today I will be heading for the post graduation, in some college...other that Presidency..and the feeling is same just as it was when I left CBS....its not GOOD!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. well bro, it's a part of growing up.. and lemme say the old saying once again.
    PRESI ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete