Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hello, Somnath Paul here.


pic: Arijit Ghosh.

My first blog in May, 2007.



Just a simple blabbing in here. My first post in May. Seem that its coming quite a little and quite less frequently these days around. And rightly so, coz my exams are swinging its bloody axe on the back of my neck! The simplest part of life is that, its too Hard to lead, and why would i say such an Irony? coz even in this time to pass by, mom is not very jubilantly well and cool... and the experience of childhood, to fight against all adversities is coming handy. No doubt about that.






Soon it will all be getting over. soon a new life and a new light will come out through the cobwebs of intelligence! (guess I have only the webbie portion!!!) its May 10th, that I will be having some good time, after my last two exams of the second semester gets over. till then saonara. take care people. friends I love you, God bless you!







No comments:

Post a Comment