Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Century Old...

Yet like the Wine, goes with the cocktail party of time. Started just over a year ago, this blog has made it visible of many ideas... Starting with the name like neuronal dogmas...to the present name of classQues, it has come of ages. It had always been my ernest try to bring some of my thoughts to the world... from life to death, it has has turned tables, or got turned by itself.
Today i want to put up something, which time and again claimed its due in this web page, rather say blog page. And thats about me...
Many peope tell me that I am duty bound.. I am helpful..and blah blah... then one of my friends asked me, "what do you get out of all these? Helping people like nothing?"
Miss A. asked this out of amuse... and I just wanted to clear myself to her.. It satisfaction I get from helping out people. Because it has been a long way, that I came without help, so I know how it feels being helpless. My aim is tomake the path smooth for people who need help, so that they may not concentrate in clearing their path of sucess, as i would do the job for them if I am capable. Miss A got my answer..and my piece of mind.

Satisfaction is what one needs to do a job properly. May be my job is this way unique... but time has come to think for myself a little bit more. Its time to live for myself also, as this body is getting to be old... helpless again...!

In the mean time... enjoy the articles and the pages that will come in future. Do keep reading and occasional commenting! Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment