Monday, August 06, 2007

MRIH, Stiiching all the emotions into an Experience...

Manovikas Rehabilitaion Institute for Handicapped (MRIH) houses the biomedical lab where I did my Summer Trainee programme for thwo months on an approximation! It started from May 16th and the Journey kept on Track till 6th August 2007.

The experience has been a real knowledge of its kind, with Laboratory work culture and how to cope up with the pressures! My guide, Dr. K. Nandgopal along with my earlier research fellow Miss D. Banerjee and then followed up by Miss. D. Ghosh helped me surf through the world unknown! Mrs. E. Banerjee had been the seniormost scholar of my laboratory section, was of immenese help. I would also like to Thank Dr. M.Singh, Mrs. Usha R. and Dr.Kanchan Banerjee for letting mebe a part of the whole process!

The laboratory scholars were really cool, especially Aneek Da, Samikshan Da, Achintya Da and Subhrangshu Da. The ladies namely Nipa Di, Barsha Di, Shruti Di, Kanyakumari Di, Mouthusi Di were of great help!

There are many good and the bad memories that had taken this span of life as one of the most important in case of handling workplace politics and policies! I would bound top say, so did my batch mates, Rashmi and Gargi! They are from biochemistry...CU!

The liberty in thelab was very high, and one had teh freedom of handling instruments!!! provided they show care in managing them! The best part is that, I did a mistake, thorough accident on the second last day of my stay! will come to all those experiences later... and many...

but as for now!! enjoi the two little videos of my lab taken on 4th August 2007.







will chip in many experiences later... just like weaving the emotions to the garland of experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment