Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hiatus from Career Lineage.

June 2008 marked the termination of a student life and it has been in the dormancy since then. The hiatus grills uncertainty in many lives and I dont enjoy the privileges to enjoy the exemption from that cannonade of doubts. What about the career? Whenver these questions bumps into me, I feel so ebullient with negative energies that the ebullience ironically bamboozles my very smile to furrows on thy forehead, scalping out some hairs along with the hairy scratches on my temple. Still, the open window nor the welkins answers my cause, my cry my existence! Feels great, like a fell, inhuman atricities for a science student to pursue an art where he is a novice, and will remain so till his eternity! Nirvana (Thats Webdings for NIRVANA) calls, but alas, unattainable! The sky extends his arm in the act of beatitude, for the upcoming hurdles of life. Still I clinge onto the baroque of the sofa, trying to discriminate the sound of the jingles from the malign humdrum of the knell.

This is my 180th Post to the Blog and the Sky Blesseth's my endurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment