Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maverick: Trying Hard to Be One....

Today, 10th Day of the 9th month in the eighth year of the Twenty First century, a nascen thought egrossed my mind, about our perusals and the endurance to be. We all want to be alone, atleast try so. Strange??? Does it seem so? Few days ago, getting along with some elegant thoughts with my friend, the idea of reaching the pinnaccle embossed our conversation. Then in the nick of time, the idea that at the pinnacle everyone remains alone.... singled out for no reason, but success. The person will be self satisfied within himself, but the Maverick that he has been, would leave him in an ocean that would be deeper than the foot of Mt Mauna Kea, down under and would be cooler than Pluto. The term Maverick retraces the email ID in my mind, maverick_ocean, the one of my friend used to posses, and till date used it. He is now pursuing MBA, a step in different direction to be singled out from the crowd. Try to avoid that as much as possible. Take care. And have a nice time. I thik I will put in my newer thoughts only after 29th September, 2008. But again its a thought, rather than reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment