Saturday, March 21, 2009

Getting Entangled.

Its always very interesting to watch people around you, something many people boast of achieving a tough task easily, i.e reading faces or face reading. But how about listening to what the emotions say, and act accordingly or prevent thinking with a pipe vision. My friend J along with B came along near my place with lot of expectations have a small अड्डा while they would be completing their much prejudiced work! I was on my way, when one of their mobiles started to knock my caller tune. It was B, with a news. The National Eligibility Test (NET) have been published a moment ago and that B has achieved his goal, but our beloved J couldn't. The previous hour, I had a small talk with J as to where were they and when would I avail my self. He was totally excited, magnanimous to amount (if any Scale can measure it) for we were meeting after a couple of weeks gap!
When I reached the place, that magnanimosity had disappeared. There was a tone of dejection in his voice and although B had succeeded, we just couldn't manage to give him a warm hug and congratulate, for the interlinked feeling was too strong in our friend circle. Other days, I would have easily named my friends, but today i decided to conceal them. Even if you can understand whom I am talking about, please refrain yourself from naming them. Its another entangle that we all get in, everyday, minute and second. Hard life..Hard ways!




No comments:

Post a Comment