Monday, November 02, 2009

Reverting Back.

Enough of the Corporate world. Its time to get back to the ROOTS, where every passion started. Its just another try to get back into the known world of Biology and handling the eekie blood samples to the sputum... Time to Test them for any kind of abnormalities in the basic blue prints of life.

With this aspiration in mind, I hereby come to the Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, to work out on the genetic toxicology.

More details to follow soon....

Its just my first Official day of joining the laboratory, but I have already been a veteran for over two days handling the lymphocyte cultures and the phase contrast microscope.

Aahhh.... I love them like never before. May be such a co-orporate exposure has left a lasting favoritism towards the life of Research in the field of Biology and I will ever inch towards being successful in the field of Cancer Biology. Lets see what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment