Sunday, November 15, 2009

Apologies n Thoughts...

Since my re-incarnation in the field of Biology as a potent researcher, self-timed life has really been hard to come by. Leave aside the time to read the news paper, sometimes, eating a small apple by the window of the Institutes corridor seems an hour wasted! Its time to learn the techniques and explain the technicalities. I apologize to the people who have been feeling neglected via this blog portal.

Today, at 12:45PM, I sit alone in this room, trying to figure out the members and the participants in the AICCG [All India Congress of Cytology and Genetics], that involves a 4 day long conference with lot of activities and a grand workshop. Please refer to the website: http://aiccg1.110mb.com/aiccgwebsite/index.htm although, the registration is over for the year. I am proud to participate in this and am eagerly looking forward to some of the great thinkers in the field.

Yesterday one of my Lab-mate, Dr. Pritha Ghosh had forwarded me a mail that is really horrendous to know and also understand that we are a civilized human being. I PROTEST to the act. Please look forward to the pictures and get a pictographic understanding or the explanation is mentioned, following the galore of the pics.



This picture is from Denmark. The Sea is red not because of the Red Corals... but its something else. Please refer the next picture to know what it is.



Its red with the blood of the "killed" Dolphins. They are stabbed to dead by any iron rods, as a ritual. I ritual by the Danish, where by the Dolphins are stabbed in the usher spirit to prove that a "Boy" has matured to a "Man". If this is maturity, then what is in-maturity?



"Matured Men" Well, this is the greatest slap of insult in the name of maturity! The Dolphins come to the beach during the Spawning and mating season, but instead of creating life, they end their own life!



And there they Rejoice.

In the name of Humanity, I PROTEST this act. There has been a mail that is being circulated around, which I appreciate as a good awareness program. I you feel the above thought to be justified, please put in your note in the comment page and this "signature campaign" shall bear the witness of it's validity to what I protest!!!

I appreciate the courtesy of the taker of these pics... in the bid to increase awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment