Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blogitual...

Well..just a sweet togetherness of my Rituals and Romance with the digi-gizmo called Blog! I have always wondered as to how the name of the blog came? In fact what let to coining this name: BLOG... sounds like BOG (without the hole...here you make some or fill some!)...guess the first person who was about to create this extraordinary diary where all of the men, women, dogs and the FBI can have a peep into one's own life...having a say for free!!!

Today, as I made an early entry home from Chakdah, Nadia..after a futile cause of sampling, I came across a small envelope popping out of the mail box. It had superscribed :GOOGLE...with Rs. 1500* along side. Got some goosebumps...peculiarly, out of excitment....SO IT REALLY HAPPENED? I did get my first check for the ADSENSE or may be an AMAZON AD-WORDS, through my Blog, something that I always craved for as a good part of earning...but to me musing disappointment, it turned out a mere advertisement, where Googz want money and offers a space of ad in the intermediate spaces of blog articles and / or emails!

For once, I did think, that after 5 years of incessant and frivolous blogging, I get some reward...1500 wasn't a bad amount to start with, but GOD had different plans!!!

My blog articles had become a bit politically inclined, but for yesterday's act of violence and terrorism, resulting in a loss of 136 lives and hundreds of injured when an express train (Gyaneshwari Express) was derailed  near KGP, at night, yesterday. I protest... No more details on this in this post...!

But, the political Tamasha continues...I love the Cyrus Broachs's show, the Week that Wasn't....atleast its better than Mayavato's asset count! INR 56 Crore! How come a public servant earn so much, while the public stand... but felt great to blog after a long time... my Twitter via mobile is blocking this BLOGITUAL (a Ritual of Blogging!) of mine!!!

Soon, coming June, 2010, my blog will be completing 5 years of bizz and entertainment!!! Will continue, inspite of this abnormal entries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment