Saturday, March 03, 2012

What to write?

It seems that with dried up funds, my blog posts have also dried up. Rather say, I spend so much time in brain draining, on my research, that I find subdued times to work on this aspect of my life: Blogging! Never the less, I am on the blank canvas and am ready to paint it with what have been in and out in my life for the past month.

Not a digital diary; at least I shall try not to make it one.

With Sandip tying the knot with Susmita, Debmita taking her step into the life of being a man's woman; life have been eventful. And then, there is always the hard fact- research and PhD! Sometimes, its easy to find your way in the dark than finding your way up from the shallow well! I'm just having the latter part of the preceding statement. When, you talk about how you are; I just say- cholche, which if converted from Bengali to English, means- going along! But how? Not that is the question my dear.
Q1. Running? Nope!
Q2. Walking? Sometimes!
Q3. Limping? Definitely!

And then I come across hurdles. They kill you, but thanks to my inner spirit I make it smoothly, covering the sweat with a smile. To define with some tune it, you should definitely listen to this Bolly Song, that I came just the other day, while watching the movie: My Friend Pinto. Dhinchak Zindegi!

Its life, and all about it!

So, here to the celebration of ties being managed, over the past 29 days:

Debmita Weds Anirban

The Gang Debmita's Marraige

Sandip Weds Sushmita

S5 at Sandip's Marraige

Now, thats it.... Nothing more to write.




No comments:

Post a Comment