Saturday, June 16, 2007

The New Horizon.


Today while I was sittin idle in my study, my old diary came to my notice. It contains many of my creations, some worn out with time. In one of my stories, one line came to my mind, which reflects a similar situation in my life at the present moment: ".... I love to walk in the rain, because then no one notices that I am crying..."


Today, the light of the new horizon is round the corner. The fence is sharp, but its has worn down from former hieghts! Its a strong determination that would see my jump through, over the sharp fence. Over the years it had guarded me, but like all old fences, it points out some of the old rusted nails, and that hurts! The shine had been dimmed over the years, today its dull black and white. Its time for newer horizon....

No comments:

Post a Comment