Sunday, July 22, 2007

Everything for the taking...



I guess not!




To be together means a lot more than to be sleeping together! it means to feel the passion right from the center of the hear, and to express it! Some one adviced me for my good to turn out to be possesive, but taking the final thoughts into account, i cant be a copycat in emotions! never was a succesful man in that! I am just like the way I am... just that I will be there as a support, and she will be beside me like the shadow... in the light of happy marraige, my existence will be faded away, and will gloom away in the darkness..but wherever shall you go... i shall be there like a shadow, following you every where... and when the shadow shallgorw long , i will sit with you, behind you, beside you... talking to you, like i use to do now!


Have a nice life Dear...

No one will ever think otherwise about you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment