Sunday, July 29, 2007

Integration to Differentiation


They stare a lot, tells me a lot, kisses my existence a lot. They are the ones who can made me what I am today, they are the ones who will disrupt me to what I didnt want to do today. Again with their closure, all my pains, all my laughters, all my entity will be washed off, just like the mound of sand getting washed offshore. No one will ever get me.. may be I hate to let anymore people get me right. The only thing I would like to point out is, I never did any wrong, never discussed anything with anyone, never wanted evil by my desire. My eyes always spoke in the truth, only that, my eyes are different from the crowd..it has integrated me, and now will differentiate me....

But the truths shall close down along with the light, it shall never come out..never ever!!!


Those are my eyes... it still has the colour, soon to be discoloured!!!

Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Somnaaaaaaattttttttth..........ur eyes won't b discolord........u r nt blind lik me...........they wil remain colorful.........STOP BEING PESSIMISTIC!!!! CHEER UP!:)
    Blog ta bhalo laglo........

    ReplyDelete
  2. why r u thinking negative yaar!!!! a person who can create such great things......his eyes cant be discolored....thn wt ll b d condition of this colorful world???

    ReplyDelete