Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cloud 9, Dreams Online.


When I ventured into the corridor, the antiglare class panes prevented the blazing sun to have a free look inside my laboratory corridor. Taking a few moments off my busy schedule, I tried to succumb to the facts that I lost and those that I always tried to have a look into, take upon forever.
As time ticked on, each and every minute, the sound of my own breath grew louder. Every step I had taken in my twenty odd years of existence seemed so smooth, yet it has been laying on the barb wires of untruely pain. The smile and easygoing survival strategy has bound me to happy, with whatever I have. Many of my friends keep on asking me that what do i expect from my own little life, I smile and look at the clouds... What do they expect by shedding their tears? Plentuful in bounty? May be by lending the thundering sound of my laughter and the sparkling shine of my glee, I would expect the same... Only I shall never give water to the emerging prospects which would one be turned to simple flood, which I know and ever realize it since I had the ability to think such.
To this realisation, with bountiful dreams to make everyone smile, I would like to quote Langston Hughes Dreams:
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.
Take Care people, keep your dreams alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment