Thursday, February 12, 2009

Voicing my Inner feelings..

Sometimes I feel so at lost. Sometimes everything seems so under control. And many a times I feel blank, able to do a lot, scripting many success stories, staying witness to a few hundreds but when it boils down to me, I stand all blank at the witness box. Its a hard feeling, a constant knock from the head that makes my heart throttle under immense pressure. Heaps from the options, when I opted for one, staying put, doing idle few works kills me.
I dont know if some maths went wrong or is it my tendency to feel the wall on my back before I race towards success. I dont know. My fortune shouts "Speak d not!" and I fall back to the self same caccoon, a place where no one has ever seen me doing anything or even felt the coldness in there. May be I will not let anyone to feel that coldness. All my friends are better off by this time. Even in the time of recession God has been great to my ears by not bringing in any news of my friend getting fired from their livelihood. The Banshees have not been crying out the newspapers.
Presently I have two more options at hand... again options...! NET and BANKING. I dont know what will happen, but one thing I am sure off, is that by the end of this year I will have a very very good news to post in this blog... Thats a promise to all my bloggers... atleast I am trying 100% of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment