Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Happy Fourth Anniversary

June 3rd, 2006:

I started the blog, getting inspired by many of my friends. Finding no other means, I just fitted in something, which I was both the student as well as teacher. I wrote something on Pace Maker Tissue of the Heart. With aspiration in heart to become a life science teacher and thriving at the pinnacle of tutor success, this topic did fit the occassion perfectly.
Marking 2006 as a bench mark to describe my ambition, it takes just four years to shape life. In between, the blog has encountered many names, starting from Somnath's World to Alleys of the Twisted Brain, to Random Thoughts; this now rests and hopefully will retain and justify it's name of Canonical Cacophony.

June 3rd, 2009:

I was busy fixing deals with international clients, never even having the streak of becoming a school teacher and a private tutor left in my approach. An average working man, with big dreams. Something like investing in a Bar is always on the Cards! So, my friends who do have a similar intention, budding "RESTAURANT CHAIN" owners, don't keep a spec of doubt within yourself that the proposer of this concept will turn his fat butt away from you.

Its would always been a great deal if I had pursued a PhD in Cancer Biology, but interesting part is, I am enjoying the adventure of my job. I always knew that I am flexible and can perform any job within time, in spite of having my style and pace in brewed in it. I am enjoying something which I seldom know: INTERNATIONAL TRADE! And mind it, I think I am going at a very good pace!

After a long gap, I happened to stumble onto the show of my Iconic Entrepreneur, Mr. D. Trump. I was watching the Celebrity Apprentice show aired on Star World, tonight. Someday, I even dreamt of walking the path of Mr. Trump. May be that is too far a though, luke Mr. Patterson, I can say : AIM FOR THE STARS AND REACH THE MOON. May be, a National Player wont be a bad deal for this life I guess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment