Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Rain.

The horses neighs on being pulled by their reins, life needs a RAIN to achieve the calmness in a the fast rat race.

I love walking in the Rain. I love believing that its the best place to shed your tears whence you have no one to fall back upon. It wipes your tears, washed your face, feeds you cool; Soul and Body; and then above all you cry in this space without letting any one know and consequently taking advantage on that.


I dont know how to deal with the matters that come up now ad again, but the only thing that I know, is fire ravaging the plains of my heart and soul, charring my whole existence at the moment. ONLY I can help the situation to cool down, but I need my very close friend: THE RAIN. The Rain God seems wary of my home city. Its dusty and dry with another "d", the death looming hot over the pedestrians. I feel pressed up and squeezed out of life, standing unlit beside the Roadside fence, unable to light up at Dusk!



I despise myself some times. I despise my understanding sometimes. Only water seems my death bed. like the white pelican or swan!

No comments:

Post a Comment