Friday, July 31, 2009

Old Candy

Its been ages since I had a Candy Floss. The last time I remember, it was in December 2007. A pleasure trip to the handloom fair taking place at the newly assigned fair ground, called Milan Mela, near Science City, Kolkata.

Some how, the memories pinned me down in my bed, clad in the bed sheet, trying to kill the misty breeze.

Today while coming back from the office, I saw a 6 year old child, holding the last bit of the candy, wrapped pink with spotted reds round stick! He was eating less but getting entangled to the fibres more. Some flew in his hair, some caught his mother's hands and other hugged his soft warm bossom. He fought fought fought... till he engulped the last strand and threw the stick across!

He hated the stick... but that stick can bring two souls closer. Never imagined? Well see the pic then... to imagine... If you want to know more, to hear the story..wait a few more days...or mail me. May be I will tell you the story!! A sweet Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment