Saturday, August 01, 2009

Friends... Friendship...etc...

Mind If I tell you a swine? If you mind, you are not my friend, for my friends know, why I asked you or better say, called you so!

How about getting all the doors locked behind and call upon the hectic schedule... You B**T***D! i guess you can understand what that means?! You are not a mumbo jumbo for not understanding that! Are you?

This is not a day to commemorate the past, for the first Sunday, every August is nothing but a gizmo deviced by the Archies and other card manufacturers to sell their cards! My Airtel already pounced in a sms declaring that the free sms plan will be off today, i.e 2nd August 2009. The simple reason, it's a friendship day! The young generation will ping out the smses: Hi...Happy Friendship Day or it can go like this Dear, wish you a very very very very.... [x million times] Happy Friendship Day! Alternatively, some on like me, can take the opportunity to wish the people in advance:

[dt: 01-08-2009]
Kal hain friendship day,
Aj hain sms free.
Kal nahee!
Iss liye Yara,
Kabul karlo apna yeh paigam..
Din kar diya,
Apne iss dost k naam-
Subh Dosti Din!

Taking the opportunity of sms, within the free window!

But, somewhere, things get missed a lot! Today had a talk with one of the very old friend, way back into the school days. Remembered and cherished those days at tuition, the beloved English tuition and with the occasion of the Pujas nearing every minute, the last minute plans that we had to alter here or there, even though I took all the pain to jot down the whole plan altogether!

Today meetings are vague. Never expected that this can turn out as a fate of such strong bondings that we once shared. Although I know that it all takes a will power to meet, just a step ahead to confirm the meeting, some one has to bell the cat!

I can just provide one such incidence, where I enjoyed with my pals, from my University Days, now trying to establish in respective fields! Just have a look below:



[Download the Video Pals? Click here]

No comments:

Post a Comment