Sunday, March 21, 2010

Senescence.

Science has this: The constant loss of telomere of the human chromosomes / chromosomes gives rise to ageing or as the Science says: Senescence. I don't have any intension to talk about the technicalities. This is the place, where I enjoy the freedom to "Key" down my thoughts.

I am in the older part of the twenties. Getting bald, white hair lines shows me no silver line, thanks to the over stressed liver and branded scotch that time and again fill down my esophagus! The constant tryst with the scientific world to do research, sometimes get onto my nerves! I have my own life to lead. I know it seldom matters when I write it down as the GTalk Tagline!

I want some sunshine and some rain and some wings to be happy. Somehow, even after getting the proper opportunity, I couldnt enjoy much! Life back in the college days or even school and University were bit carefree, having various degrees of freedom to it. Now a days, to think alternate, to do with my heart constantly begs to think more than twice. The last time, when I didnt do so was taking the decision for a CBS reUnion, 2010. The edition of such an extravaganza, last took place in 2007. Thanks to Abhijit, I have one such pic to upload! May 1st, 2010, the labour day, we all newly born labours will be taking a day off and try and enjoy the beauties of friendship! I am looking forward to such. It started in 2006 and within a span of year and a half, 3 such events took place. But, billions of gallons of water have flowed into the Bay of Bengal and people have drifted to places. But, we will try our best for a get together! I think this image will help the cause:

Sorry cant get the pic uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment