Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Touching The Celebs??? Yeah...I Can...!

Now this title makes some of my friends who know me well, start thinking as to what is Somnath upto? How can he turn a stunt of becoming a celeb [I call it as a stunt!], turn into reality? Apart from being a noble laureate in the field of Bio-Research, I have no clue of becoming a celeb.... but today, I feel I am one...

Just note this:

Being an obsessed person with his cricket and fav teams, be it international [ICC] or domestic [Bengal] or a hybrid of two [IPL], my art and desire to talk in and out of KKR is constant apart from being irregular. I support this team, not bcoz SRK is the brand name and also not because of my once in a long time from now fame of being a Ganguly look-alike, its the City that come into the mind.

For the past few days I have been hearing a lot about the SRK and his tweets. Today in the daily, regional, I read that SRK has mentioned in his twitter about "NO SPACE FOR EXCUSES!", in a comment towards the  KKR's incosistent performance, I had the wish to search his Tweeting account! Well, here it goes and look at the listed followers, its a Diamond Den, just like the Alibaba's cave! I touched almost every one's profile... so feel I touch the celebs! Here, have a dream come true: http://twitter.com/IAMSRK

And then if you wish to add me, in your tweet, here you go: http://twitter.com/somnathpaul

Have a nice time....

No comments:

Post a Comment