Sunday, August 22, 2010

TIme to Clean the Lens...

Roam is in the air...

Rome is in Italy....

But I can give a D and an I and a G and a H and an A and put a NEW infront of the whole Cheer Word and move ahead towards the place, South of Bengal, the coming week end...just to chillax with my friends!!! A brief and surprising get away...just going Saturday and docking back on Sunday, coz all of us will be engaged in our daily weekly routine of Work.

New Digha, a relatively quite place, placed on the coastline of Bay of Bengal, is serene with the lining of casuarina trees along the sandy banks... Relatively less crowded, this place is apt for its warmth and beauty...

So, I cleaned my lens, making it ready for the tough salty air ahead...long time (since Jan 2010), did I have a good photo session with my camera...so it awaits the fun!!!

New Digha, here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment