Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ingenuity.

To deliver something to the world, in your own fashion statement is mostly termed as ingenuity. Handling pain is one of them. You handle that, absorb that and then deliver the world with your reaction: "I am Fine" and smile...!

Thats why, its better to say "Smiles to Go before I Sleep!" (Anonymous; may be)

Today, I realized it in a very unique manner. I realized that I have this in-born capability to smile away amidst unjust pain that I recieve (sometime in history). Its a different that fellowship is delayed at the moment and I am facing a uphill financial task; better say downhill...

See! Its always better in the words, although I know that its atrociously hot and spicy life at the moment with thousands of thorns biting my bumps!! (prickly beans!)

But, to every article there is a note of history, that .... mmm increases the "hit rate" of the blog! As it is, my articles are going down day by day, in standard! Today, 8th Dec, 2011; Sehwag smashes Sachin Tendulkar's recordof 200 ODI runs in a single innings and reached a  new height of 219 in 149 balls. This pounding was against West Indies, in Indore.


Bodhgaya, Bihar (India)


I need the peace badly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment