Friday, December 02, 2011

Renewing Ties...

It had been a long time, since I last pinned my article in this electronic medium. But I had my reasons as well.

More than staying in Kolkata, I was busy chasing the goose in the open fields of Bihar (disgusting) and Assam (which was cool, thanks to a half day halt at Meghalaya).

I ended partly with the Himachal Pradesh news, and with the essence of 2011 almost over and clicking into the cooler and nicer part of the year in Kolkata, I would love to describe this as a year of Travel, for me. I roamed a good part of India this year, which includes introducing myself to the North eastern corridors of the nation, into Assam and Meghalaya!

I will mention the excerpts regularly, just like the old proficient blogging, but just on the parting note!

"It was a nice year, blessed in many ways, hard in some others... but I loved it and love 2012 more, coz I believe it shall be life changing for me!" This article serves as a renewing link!


No comments:

Post a Comment