Thursday, December 08, 2011

Tip Toe...

The winter has announced its presence in the midst of a Friday dawn... The crows shrill through the mist that is yet to give way to the sun's rays...

Its winter in Kolkata, and I have to trod past the wet pavement, looking forward for another day to unviel at Indian Institute of Chemical Biology. Just a year ago, there was also a world outside the premises of IICB, where I used to to tip toe out of the lab-hours, and meet you. See you and hold thy hands, apart from savoring the fragrance that you always smeared the air around you. Life was so lively back then.

Today, my heart... you will be facing the panel for a presentation, and I know you will rock. More so, I shall surely call for the stars to be beside you and my wishes are always there with you. After all, its Us who will win the US from there and here... undoubtedly, the prayers have always been answered and it shall never be an Odd incidence today.


Om Ganeshai Namah!

No comments:

Post a Comment