Thursday, August 14, 2008

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = Very Few Do Calculate!

And the answer is 45. After writting on the above comment, even I counted it just now and answered! Re Check! Ya its 45. Slowly and steadily the years accumulate, and soon it seems that the Cold winter is about to come, yet there is a lot more things to do, to clear up, to make up...and to enjoy!
Starting way back in 1990, did the regular schooling start for me, in Calcutta Boys' School. Coming out of the "nurtury", it was into the PresiDays, followed by a Roller Coster University Days of Post Graduation. Today, when I reflect back and take the opertunity to relax in my crouch, the words of emplyed and un-employed batter its end. Although pursuing a different ambition where this phase is part of the accpetance, yet, they trouble a lot!
Almost at the finger tip with a date with my Silver Jubilee, life has its stagnant way! Crumbling into pieces, while rebuilding on a different arena! Quite like the Amoeba eh?!! Haha! good personification!
The generation NEXT is always on the prowl, to get momemtum out onto many more, taking the battle to the mass, letting them to chose, but the alley in which I am in at the moment seems quite crampy for space! Options are low and slow! Patience is the only answer, but it rests to see that I dont become the Patient! ;)
Take Care... although it wont matter to the selfish world to what ever I say! You wil Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment